Wedding and Bridal Hairstyles

Friday, September 15, 2006

Wedding hair style secrets


I know EXACTLY what you mean about the little wispy's. The answer to your
prayers: pomade. It's a product reminiscent of men's hair grease from the
50's (sounds disgusting, I know), but it's grown up a lot and there are a
variety of products now available. I prefer it to gel, mouse and hairspray
because it doesn't get that dry brittle look.

Check out your hairdresser's shop. It's inexpensive $5 for a small jar that
lasts for months. A little really goes a long way. You put it on your hair
dry and smooth the wispies into place. There are glossy options and
non-glossy options, based on your preference. I prefer non-glossy so I
don't get that greasy look. I use one by Brocato, but a friend of mine just
introduced me to one called Bedhead.


Spend $5 and try it before you cut off the hair you've been growing out for
your wedding. (I grew mine out, and at the last minute panicked and cut it
short -- the way I was used to wearing it at the time. It looked okay, but
I regret it.)

Wedding hair style secrets

BOOKMARK THIS POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home