Wedding and Bridal Hairstyles

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

How are you styling your hair for wedding day?

Has anyone come across any pictures of braided hair styles (as opposed to curled styles)?

My old roommate had an amazing hair style for her wedding day. It was a French braid that started at the nape of her neck and then continued in an inner spiral pattern around the back of her head. That's exactly the sort of thing I want for my own wedding, but I haven't seen anything like it since. How hard or easy is it to find a stylist who can do such a thing?

I am just curious if anyone has come across any pictures on the Net on the subject of wedding hair styles. I know that I want to wear my hair in an "updo" style.. but I don't know which way yet.

So.. how are you gals styling your hair?

How are you styling your hair for wedding day?

BOOKMARK THIS POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home